CTAN update: pdfpages
Version 0.5p fixed an issue with empty pages. Erroneously page 1 of the PDF was inserted instead of an empty page.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pdfpages
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
|Copyright||2001–2021 Andreas Matthias|
- 2021-02-06 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2021-01-10 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2019-12-19 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2019-11-23 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-11-01 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-07-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-12-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-04-15 CTAN update: pdfpages