CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
Version 20210101: * Based on SourceHanSans 2.002 * Add many Kana glyphs * Add many GSUB features and entries Version 20210101: * Fix proportional vertical GSUB substitution * Fix proportional vertical Kana glyph The previous version 20210101 had the above bugs. This version 20210102 fixes them.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/haranoaji-extra The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/haranoaji-extra/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
haranoaji-extra – Harano Aji Fonts
Harano Aji Fonts (Harano Aji Mincho and Harano Aji Gothic) are fonts obtained by replacing Adobe-Identity-0 (AI0) CIDs of Source Han fonts (Source Han Serif and Source Han Sans) with Adobe-Japan1 (AJ1) CIDs.
There are 14 fonts, 7 weights each for Mincho and Gothic.
|Copyright||2019–2021 Masamichi Hosoda|
- 2021-04-12 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
- 2021-02-01 CTAN update: haranoaji-extra
- 2021-01-03 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
- 2020-09-13 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
- 2020-05-25 CTAN update: haranoaji-extra
- 2020-04-19 CTAN update: haranoaji-extra
- 2020-02-17 New on CTAN: haranoaji-extra