CTAN update: make4ht
- 2015/12/06 version 0.1b - modifed lapp library to recognize `--version` and - added `--help` and `--version` command line options - 2015/11/30 - use `kpse` library for build file locating - 2015/11/17 - better `-jobname` handling
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/make4ht More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/make4ht We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
make4ht – A build system for tex4ht
make4ht is a simple build system for tex4ht, a TeX to XML converter. It provides a command line tool that drives the conversion process. It also provides a library which can be used to create customized conversion tools.
- 2018-04-10 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2017-04-27 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2015-12-13 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2015-09-24 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2015-06-30 New on CTAN: make4ht