CTAN Update: quran
some improvements in help document.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/quran The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/quran/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
quran – An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
This package offers the user an easy way to typeset The Holy Quran. It has been inspired by the lipsum and ptext packages and provides several macros for typesetting the whole or any part of Quran based on its popular division, including surah, ayah, juz, hizb, quarter, and page.
Besides the Arabic original, translations to English, German, and Persian are provided, as well as an English transliteration.
|Copyright||2015–2017 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian|
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2017-10-30 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-11-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-04-22 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: quran
- 2015-07-09 New on CTAN: quran