CTAN update: plex
Added support for the Sans-Condensed family.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/plex More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/plex
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
plex – Support for IBM Plex fonts
The package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the IBM Plex families of fonts. Serif, Sans and Mono families are available in eight weights: Regular, Light, ExtraLight, Thin, Bold, Text, Medium and SemiBold (with corresponding italics).
|Copyright||2017–2018 IBM Corp. with Reserved Font Name Plex|
- 2019-01-01 CTAN update: plex
- 2018-08-03 CTAN update: plex
- 2018-03-28 CTAN update: plex
- 2018-03-21 CTAN update: plex
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: plex
- 2017-11-16 New on CTAN: plex