CTAN Update: make4ht
New filter: - joincolors - tex4ht produces an element with unique id for each \textcolor and other variants of color commands. This filter replaces ids with common name for all elements with the same color and removes the duplicated colors from the CSS file. This results in substantial file size saving. Bug fixes: - fixed odtimagesize filter - fixed $HOME directory lookup on Windows
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/make4ht The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/make4ht/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
make4ht – A build system for tex4ht
make4ht is a simple build system for tex4ht, a TeX to XML converter. It provides a command line tool that drives the conversion process. It also provides a library which can be used to create customized conversion tools.
- 2019-11-04 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2019-05-25 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2019-03-22 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2019-01-24 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2019-01-11 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2018-08-25 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2018-05-05 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2018-04-10 CTAN update: make4ht