CTAN update: ProjLib
The prefix "PL" in the package names has been changed to "PJL", in order to avoid possible conflict with "plain", "platex" and various Polish projects.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/projlib The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
ProjLib – A series of tools to simplify your workflow
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-11-10 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-11-01 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-10-17 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-20 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-18 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2021-05-22 CTAN update: ProjLib