CTAN Update: pdfpages
Small update concerning luatex, since the deprecated primitive \pdftexversion has been removed as of luatex-0.80.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pdfpages/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pdfpages We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
|Copyright||2001–2020 Andreas Matthias|
- 2019-12-19 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2019-11-23 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-11-01 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2017-07-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-12-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-04-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-08-14 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-05-12 CTAN update: pdfpages