CTAN update: jlreq
* 2019-09-24 - Deleted the (re-)definitions of `\@cite` and `\@biblabel`. - Added `\allowbreak` before block headings. - Fixed bugs.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2019 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2019-09-25 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-05-08 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-04-02 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-01-16 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-12-11 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-09-02 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-06-18 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2018-02-02 CTAN Update: jlreq