CTAN Update: jlreq
* 2020-09-27 - Added `*`-version of `\tatechuyoko`. - Fixed bugs.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jlreq The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2020 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2020-09-28 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2020-05-02 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2019-09-25 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-05-08 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-04-02 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-01-16 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-06-18 CTAN Update: jlreq