CTAN update: NewComputerModern
Version 2.1 fixes bugs thanks to Manuel Boni. It also introduces Old Italic (u10300--u1032F) in the Sans font. The Serif font now includes additional ligatures fb ffb ffh ffj ffk fft fh fj ft fk and the same with longs instead of f in the default liga table (in addition to the default fi fl ffi ffl ff). It also includes an alternative k (in the cv01 table) and sp ch ck ct st in the dlig table. Finally it also inludes "end" versions of the letters a, e, m, n and r in the cv02 table.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/newcomputermodern More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/newcomputermodern
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
NewComputerModern – Computer Modern fonts including matching non-latin alphabets
This is a new assembly of Computer Modern fonts plus glyphs for non Latin alphabets which are considered compatible in style to CM fonts. In addition to the Regular weight of Computer Modern, it provides a Book weight for heavier printing.
- 2021-02-21 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2021-01-19 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-08-25 CTAN Update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-07-12 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-06-25 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-06-03 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-25 CTAN update: NewComputerModern
- 2020-05-19 CTAN update: NewComputerModern