CTAN Update: gregoriotex
We discovered that occasionally the package code was unable to locate the gregorio executable in the TeXLive 2017 pretest. While unable to determine the exact conditions to replicate this bug consistently, we have come up with a workaround which avoids the problematic code.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/gregoriotex The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/gregoriotex/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
gregoriotex – Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
Gregorio is a software application for engraving Gregorian Chant scores on a computer. Gregorio’s main job is to convert a gabc file (simple text representation of a score) into a GregorioTeX file, which makes TeX able to create a PDF of your score.
|Copyright||2007–2019 The Gregorio project|
- 2019-04-07 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2019-03-12 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2018-03-26 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2018-03-13 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-04-17 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-08-24 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-31 CTAN Update: gregoriotex