CTAN Update: jlreq
- Stop to load `plext` and `lltjext`. - Add `align` to `\DeclareBlockHeading` and delete `indent=center`, `end_indent=center`. - Change `\kcatcode` for some characters (upLaTeX).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jlreq The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2017-06-12 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-04-30 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-04-05 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-03-15 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-02-18 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-02-09 New on CTAN: jlreq