CTAN Update: derivative
FIXED - The macro `\__deriv_scale_big:nnnn` was used with the wrong specifier which lead to several errors.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/derivative The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/derivative/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
derivative – Nice and easy derivatives
This package provides a set of commands \NewOdvVariant, \NewPdvVariant etc. that can be used to define derivatives. Each derivative comes with a great number of options that tweak the derivative’s format to your liking.
The following types of derivatives come readily defined:
- \odv Ordinary derivative,
- \pdv Partial derivative,
- \fdv Functional derivative,
- \mdv Material derivative,
- \adv Average rate of change,
- \jdv Jacobian.
|Copyright||2019–2020 Simon Jensen|
- 2020-02-04 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-12-23 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-09-22 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: derivative
- 2019-07-22 New on CTAN: derivative