CTAN Update: luaxml
- Fixed library to work with the new version of LuaTeX - Fixed some bugs in documentation - Added example of domHandler usage
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luaxml . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luaxml (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
luaxml – Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
This is a redistribution of a pure lua xml library, LuaXML (this version supports Lua 5.3). The library was originally distributed as part of the odsfile package, but is made available separately in the hope that it can be useful for other projects.
- 2018-07-18 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-07-12 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-03-01 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-02-10 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: LuaXML
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2012-08-14 CTAN update: LuaXML