CTAN Update: luaxml
- Fixed library to work with the new version of LuaTeX - Fixed some bugs in documentation - Added example of domHandler usage
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luaxml . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/luaxml (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
luaxml – Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
LuaXML is pure lua library for reading and serializing of the XML files. Current release is aimed mainly as support for the odsfile package. The documentation was created by automatic conversion of original documentation in the source code.
- 2019-01-11 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-11-03 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-07-18 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-07-12 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-03-01 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-02-10 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: LuaXML