CTAN update: jlreq
- Fix bugs. - `\sffamily` etc. also change the Japanese font family. - Add many options to `\DeclareBlockHeading`. - Some options related to `quote` environment etc.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2017-08-30 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-06-12 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-04-30 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-04-05 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-02-18 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-02-09 New on CTAN: jlreq