CTAN update: jlreq
- Fix bugs. - `\sffamily` etc. also change the Japanese font family. - Add many options to `\DeclareBlockHeading`. - Some options related to `quote` environment etc.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017–2019 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2019-05-08 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-04-02 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2019-01-16 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-12-11 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-09-02 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2018-06-18 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2018-04-12 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2018-02-02 CTAN Update: jlreq