CTAN update: ProjLib
Add support for latin modern font. Add a temporary workaround to the conflict between the user-defined operator \ord and the corresponding babel-portuguese definition. Fix a bug of PJLauthor that makes it crash when using with AMS classes.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/projlib
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
ProjLib – A series of tools to simplify your workflow
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-04-26 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-04-05 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-21 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-12 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-03-10 CTAN update: ProjLib