CTAN update: koma-script
Most significant changes: - \DeclareSectionCommand etc. provide new options `runin` and `afterindent`. This also makes it possible to use a negative skip before or after the headings. - Better support of XeLaTeX by scrlayer-notecolumn. - \@setplength, \@newplength and \@addtoplength are deprecated and replaced by \setplength, \newplength and \addtoplength - scrlttr2 and scrletter provide new commands \setplengthtowith, \setplengthtoheight, \setplengthtodepth, \setplengthtototalheight. - tocbasic provides \DeclareTOCStyleEntries to declare/modify multiple toc levels with one single command. - Several additional, minor changes. - Several bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/koma-script
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Copyright||1994–2019 Markus Kohm|
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-01-04 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2017-05-07 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2016-06-20 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: koma-script