CTAN update: luaxml
Bug fixes: - fixed DOCTYPE parsing - fixed CDATA handling in the DOM handler and serializer New feature: - it is possible to specify the position of a child node added using DOM:add_child_node()
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luaxml More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/luaxml
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
luaxml – Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
LuaXML is pure lua library for reading and serializing of the XML files. Current release is aimed mainly as support for the odsfile package. The documentation was created by automatic conversion of original documentation in the source code.
- 2018-11-03 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-07-18 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-07-12 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-03-01 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-02-10 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: LuaXML
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: luaxml