CTAN update: The memoir class
memoir – Typeset fiction, non-fiction and mathematical books
The memoir class is for typesetting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and mathematical works.
Permissible document ‘base’ font sizes range from 9 to 60pt. There is a range of page-styles and well over a dozen chapter-styles to choose from, as well as methods for specifying your own layouts and designs. The class also provides the functionality of over thirty of the more popular packages, thus simplifying document sources.
Users who wish to use the hyperref package, in a document written with the memoir class, should also use the memhfixc package (part of this bundle). Note, however, that any current version of hyperref actually loads the package automatically if it detects that it is running under memoir.
|Copyright||2001–2011 Peter R. Wilson|
2011–2022 Lars Madsen
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
- 2022-07-30 CTAN update: memoir
- 2022-02-21 CTAN update: memoir
- 2021-06-17 CTAN update: memoir
- 2021-03-24 CTAN update: memoir
- 2020-10-11 CTAN update: memoir
- 2020-09-11 CTAN Update: memoir
- 2020-06-03 CTAN update: memoir
- 2020-03-26 CTAN Update: memoir