CTAN update: jlreq
* 2017-08-13 - Added `column_spanning` to `\DeclareBlockHeading`. - Sidenotes are a part of the main text now. - Changed the default length of sidenotes to 0. - jlreq does not define `\sidenote` if the length for sidenotes is zero. - Added a command for full-width ideographic space.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/jlreq More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jlreq
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jlreq – Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
This package provides a Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout.
The class file and the JFM (Japanese font metric) files for LuaTeX-ja / pLaTeX / upLaTeX are provided.
|Copyright||2017 Noriyuki Abe|
- 2018-02-02 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-12-03 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-11-24 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-08-30 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: jlreq
- 2017-04-30 CTAN Update: jlreq
- 2017-04-05 CTAN update: jlreq