CTAN Update: tasks
- \settasks' argument is now long, i.e., it allows a \par - new option start for setting the starting value at which the list starts counting - several fixes around \label/\ref...
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/tasks The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tasks/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
tasks – Horizontally columned lists
The reason for the creation of the tasks environment was an unwritten agreement in German maths textbooks (exspecially (junior) high school textbooks) to organize exercises in columns counting horizontally rather than vertically. This is what the tasks package helps to achieve.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2019-11-04 CTAN Update: tasks
- 2019-10-08 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-08-14 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: tasks
- 2016-05-04 CTAN update: tasks
- 2014-07-30 CTAN update: tasks
- 2014-07-21 New on CTAN: tasks