CTAN Update: luaxml
Version 0.1 added - new DOM and CSS selector libraries - fix of support for HTML5 (in XML serialization) Version 0.1a fixes XML entities handling in the DOM library. The previous version encoded entities incorrectly.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/luaxml The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/luaxml/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
luaxml – Lua library for reading and serialising XML files
This is a redistribution of a pure lua xml library, LuaXML (this version supports Lua 5.3). The library was originally distributed as part of the odsfile package, but is made available separately in the hope that it can be useful for other projects.
- 2018-07-18 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-07-12 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-06-17 CTAN update: luaxml
- 2018-03-01 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2018-02-10 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2014-01-22 CTAN update: LuaXML
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: luaxml
- 2012-08-14 CTAN update: LuaXML