Announcements for FiXme
- 2019-01-04 CTAN Update: FiXme
- 2017-03-06 CTAN update: FiXme
- 2017-01-19 CTAN update: FiXme
- 2013-01-29 CTAN Update: fixme
- 2009-09-30 CTAN update: fixme
- 2009-09-21 CTAN update: fixme
- 2009-07-22 CTAN update: FiXme
- 2007-11-28 CTAN package update: FiXme
- 2006-04-12 CTAN package update: FiXme version 3.2
- 2005-01-04 CTAN package update: FiXme
- 2002-04-03 CTAN package update: FiXme
FiXme – Collaborative annotation tool for LaTeX
FiXme is a collaborative annotation tool for LaTeX documents. Annotating a document here refers to inserting meta-notes, that is, notes that do not belong to the document itself, but rather to its development or reviewing process. Such notes may involve things of different importance levels, ranging from simple “fix the spelling” flags to critical “this paragraph is a lie” mentions. Annotations like this should be visible during the development or reviewing phase, but should normally disappear in the final version of the document.
FiXme is designed to ease and automate the process of managing collaborative annotations, by offering a set of predefined note levels and layouts, the possibility to register multiple authors, to reference annotations by listing and indexing etc. FiXme is extensible, giving you the possibility to create new layouts or even complete “themes“, and also comes with support for AUCTeX.
|Copyright||1998–2002, 2004–2007, 2009, 2013, 2017–2019 Didier Verna|