biblatex-chicago – Chicago style files for BibLaTeX
This is a BibLaTeX style that implements the Chicago ‘author-date’ and ‘notes with bibliography’ style specifications given in the Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition (support for the 15th edition remains, but is ‘strongly deprecated’). The style implements entry types for citing audio-visual materials.
The package was previously known as biblatex-chicago-notes-df.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2018 David Fussner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-chicago|
MiKTeX as biblatex-chicago
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.3M).
- 2018-01-17 CTAN update: biblatex-chicago
- 2016-06-08 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
- 2016-03-23 CTAN Update: biblatex-chicago
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- citeall: Cite all entries of a bbl created with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-nottsclassic: Citation style for the University of Nottingham
- biblatex-shortfields: Use short forms of fields with BibLaTeX
- biblatex-multiple-dm: Load multiple datamodels in BibLaTeX