cryptocode – Typesetting pseudocode, protocols, game-based proofs and black-box reductions in cryptography
The cryptocode package provides a set of macros to ease the typesetting of pseudocode, algorithms and protocols. In addition it comes with a wide range of tools to typeset cryptographic papers. This includes simple predefined commands for concepts such as a security parameter or advantage terms but also flexible and powerful environments to layout game-based proofs or black-box reductions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2021 Arno Mittelbach|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cryptocode|
MiKTeX as cryptocode
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2020-07-11 CTAN update: cryptocode
- 2015-04-24 CTAN Update: cryptocode
- 2015-03-30 New on CTAN: cryptocode
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- algorithm2e: Floating algorithm environment with algorithmic keywords
- algpseudocodex: Package for typesetting pseudocode
- context-algorithmic: Algorithm handling in ConTeXt
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992