invoice2 – Intelligent invoices with LaTeX3
Typeset invoices with automatic VAT and calculation of totals. Supports internationalization, invoices are typeset with booktabs for readability. Does not support separate projects per invoice.
Can be used as a replacement for invoice in most cases.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Copyright||2017–2018 Simon Dierl|
|Contained in||TeX Live as invoice2|
MiKTeX as invoice2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (620.1k).
- 2018-01-18 CTAN update: invoice2
- 2017-08-18 CTAN update: invoice2
- 2017-07-16 New on CTAN: invoice2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document
- proofread: Commands for inserting annotations