TengwarScript – LaTeX support for using Tengwar fonts
The package provides “mid-level” access to tengwar fonts, providing good quality output. Each tengwar sign is represented by a command, which will place the sign nicely in relation to previous signs.
A transcription package is available from the package’s home page: writing all those tengwar commands would quickly become untenable.
The package supports the use of a wide variety of tengwar fonts that are available from the net; metric and map files are provided for all the supported fonts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007 Ignacio Fernández Galván|
|Maintainer||Ignacio Fernández Galván|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tengwarscript|
MiKTeX as tengwarscript
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (538.1k).
- 2007-03-12 CTAN package update: TengwarScript
- 2006-03-06 CTAN package update: TengwarScript
- 2006-01-07 CTAN has a new package: TengwarScript
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hacm: Font support for the Arka language
- shavian: A Shavian spelling alphabet font
- pandora-latex: LaTeX support for the Pandora fonts
- wnri-latex: LaTeX support for wnri fonts