CTAN package update: paresse
Version 2, 50th anniversary edition changes: 1/ deleting of an unused macro 2/ rewriting and repackaging of the documentation 3/ providing of a tds-compliant archive This package provides a means of typing "easily" greek letters with the least possible effort ;) It takes care only of the letters which have a macro name as \alpha or \Omega. It makes the character § active. Documentation in English and in French provided
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/paresse . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/paresse (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
paresse – Define simple macros for greek letters
The package defines macros using § to type greek letters so that the user may (for example) type §a to get the effect of $\alpha$. However, it takes care only of letters which have a macro name like \alpha or \Omega.
|Copyright||2004, 2008, 2020 Yvon Henel|
- 2020-10-11 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2020-10-09 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2013-02-19 CTAN update: paresse
- 2011-04-20 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2010-03-21 CTAN update: paresse
- 2010-01-05 CTAN update: paresse
- 2008-08-16 CTAN package update: paresse
- 2008-08-13 CTAN package update: paresse