CTAN Update: paresse
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/paresse . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/paresse (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
paresse – Define simple macros for greek letters
The package defines macros using § to type greek letters so that the user may (for example) type §a to get the effect of $\alpha$. However, it takes care only of letters which have a macro name like \alpha or \Omega.
|Copyright||2004, 2008, 2020 Yvon Henel|
- 2020-10-11 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2020-10-09 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2013-02-19 CTAN update: paresse
- 2011-04-20 CTAN Update: paresse
- 2010-03-21 CTAN update: paresse
- 2010-01-05 CTAN update: paresse
- 2008-08-16 CTAN package update: paresse
- 2008-08-13 CTAN package update: paresse