CTAN update: svn-multi
This version introduces two new macros \svntoday and \svnfiletoday which typeset the document-global or file-local date, respectively, in the format of \today. Thanks and credit for the sample code goes to Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/svn-multi/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/svn-multi (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
svn-multi – Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
This package lets you typeset keywords of the version control system Subversion inside your LaTeX files anywhere you like. Unlike the otherwise similar package svn the use of multiple files for one LaTeX document is well supported.
The package interacts with an external Perl script, to retrieve information necessary for the required output.
|Copyright||2006–2009 Martin Scharrer|
- 2012-05-06 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2011-09-02 CTAN Update: svn-multi
- 2011-04-02 CTAN Update: svn-multi
- 2011-03-22 dante.ctan.org upload: svn-multi
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2010-12-10 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2010-07-19 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2009-03-28 CTAN update: svn-multi