filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \include'd ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010 Martin Scharrer
|Contained in||TeX Live as filehook|
|MiKTeX as filehook|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (264.3k).
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- elocalloc: Local allocation macros for LaTeX 2015
- ifthenx: Extra tests for \ifthenelse
- l3experimental: Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
- ifnextok: Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces