CTAN update: upmethodology
Add "book", "report" and "article" options for upmethodology-document class. Fixing footnote macros to allow to put any character as id. Add macros: \prname, \drname, \phdname, \scdname, \mdname, \pename, \iename. Allow to override the default document font in style extensions. Rename \setbacklayout to \setbackcover. Add \makebackcover.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/upmethodology (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Copyright||2017–2019 Stéphane GALLAND|
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-08-05 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology