UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Licenses||GNU Lesser General Public License 3|
|Copyright||2017–2020 Stéphane GALLAND|
|Contained in||TeX Live as upmethodology|
MiKTeX as upmethodology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (608.0k).
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: UPmethodology
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- statistik: Store statistics of a document
- gitinfo2: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system