CTAN update: latexmk
1. Corrects a long-standing bug that when the main file uses bibtex, and uses \include for subdocuments, changes in bibliography citations did not always trigger a rerun of bibtex. 2. Fixed a problem that latexmk did not detect changed aux files etc on a small document when the run of (pdf)latex was within the 1-second granularity of filetimes. 3. Improved start-up times on some large documents by avoiding unnecessary recalculations of md5 checksums. 4. Deals better with eps-to-pdf conversions reported by epstopdf package. 5. Minor fixes and improvements.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/latexmk . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2019 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2020-01-01 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2019-06-21 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2019-05-29 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-10-26 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-08-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-05-26 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2018-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk