CTAN has a new package: keyreader
Saves tokens in circumstances where several keys are to be defined using xkeyval package. Also provides a means for defining (within xkeyval) complementary boolean keys.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/keyreader . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/keyreader (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
keyreader – A robust interface to xkeyval
The package provides a robust interface to controlling keys in xkeyval, removing some of that package’s restrictions.
The package also addresses some of the issues now covered by the author’s ltxkeys package, which was assumed to be a replacement for keyreader. Since keyreader has remained a favourite with users, it has been reinstated.
|Copyright||2011–2012 Ahmed Musa|
- 2012-11-09 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2012-10-12 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2011-12-22 CTAN package reinstated: keyreader
- 2010-01-27 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2010-01-14 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2010-01-11 CTAN has a new package: keyreader