New CTAN package: savetrees
savetrees – Optimise the use of each page of a LaTeX document
The goal of the savetrees package is to pack as much text as possible onto each page of a LaTeX document. Admittedly, this makes the document far less attractive. Nevertheless, savetrees is a simple way to save paper when printing draft copies of a document. It can also be useful when trying to meet a tight page-length requirement for a conference or journal submission.
Most of the package options cover specific modifications to typesetting rules, but there are also options subtle, moderate and extreme options for the “broad brush” approach.
- 2016-04-15 CTAN update: savetrees
- 2014-12-21 CTAN Update
- 2013-04-11 CTAN Update: savetrees
- 2011-05-15 CTAN package update: savetrees
- 2010-06-03 CTAN update: savetrees
- 2006-11-21 CTAN package update: savetrees
- 2002-07-10 New CTAN package: savetrees