CTAN update: TeXshade v1.10
This is an update of the DNA and protein alignment shading package TeXshade (v1.10). Major changes are: The plotting speed of bar graphs and color scales along the alignment has been massively accelerated, a new feature style 'restriction' has been implemented as well as more color definitions, a new labeling mode 'tint' has been introduced. Bugs were fixed.
Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
texshade – Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments
TeXshade is alignment shading software completely written in TeX/LaTeX; it can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF and the .ALN file formats. In addition to common shading algorithms, it provides special shading modes showing functional aspects, e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a wide range of commands for handling shading colours, text styles, labels, legends; it even allows the user to define completely new shading modes. TeXshade combines highest flexibility with TeX output quality — all in a bundle that does not demand excessive development time of the user.
|Copyright||1999–2022 Eric Beitz|
- 2022-08-31 CTAN update: texshade
- 2021-04-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2018-02-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2010-03-02 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-10-09 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-03-09 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.19
- 2008-04-16 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.18
- 2007-02-19 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.16