CTAN update: texshade
This is an update (version 1.25) of the texshade package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments plus fingerprinting and sequence logo.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/texshade The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/texshade
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
texshade – Package for setting nucleotide and peptide alignments
TeXshade is alignment shading software completely written in TeX/LaTeX; it can process multiple sequence alignments in the .MSF and the .ALN file formats. In addition to common shading algorithms, it provides special shading modes showing functional aspects, e.g. charge or hydropathy, and a wide range of commands for handling shading colours, text styles, labels, legends; it even allows the user to define completely new shading modes. TeXshade combines highest flexibility with TeX output quality — all in a bundle that does not demand excessive development time of the user.
|Copyright||1999–2018 Eric Beitz|
- 2018-02-07 CTAN update: texshade
- 2010-03-02 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-10-09 CTAN update: texshade
- 2009-03-09 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.19
- 2008-04-16 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.18
- 2007-06-20 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.17
- 2007-02-19 CTAN Update: TeXshade v1.16
- 2006-06-27 CTAN update: TeXshade v1.15