CTAN update: einfart
- Add options "useindent", "useosf" - Improve default font's configuration - minor fixes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/einfart More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/einfart
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
einfart – Write your articles in a simple and clear way
This package provides a LaTeX class for typesetting articles with a simple and clear design.
Currently, it has native support for Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting. It compiles with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package name “einfart” is taken from the German word “einfach” (“simple”), combined with the first three letters of “Artikel” (“article”).
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-10-25 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-14 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-06 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-06-24 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-03-16 New on CTAN: einfart