CTAN update: typed-checklist
* feature: configurable deadline formats via "input-dates" and "output-dates" options * feature: strict/lax deadline parsing via "strict-dates" option * feature: option to use type-specific rather than global entry counters/labels * feature: filtering of entries, e.g., by deadline or assignee * feature: configurable table environment for "table" layout rather than only "tabu" * fix: deadline highlighting for "table" layout added * fix: corrected indentation of entries in "list" layout * fix: corrected vertical placement of deadlines in the margins * documentation: several new examples for customized checklists
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/typed-checklist The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/typed-checklist
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
typed-checklist – Typesetting tasks, goals, milestones, artifacts, and more in LaTeX
The main goal of this package is to provide means for typesetting checklists in a way that stipulates users to explicitly distinguish checklists for goals, for tasks, for artifacts, and for milestones — i.e., the type of checklist entries.
The intention behind this is that a user of the package is coerced to think about what kind of entries he/she adds to the checklist. This shall yield a clearer result and, in the long run, help with training to distinguish entries of different types.
|Copyright||2013–2018 Richard Grewe|
- 2019-01-17 CTAN update: typed-checklist
- 2018-11-04 CTAN Update: typed-checklist
- 2018-10-31 CTAN update: typed-checklist
- 2016-04-11 New on CTAN: typed-checklist