CTAN Update: l3experimental
Snapshot of SVN 5624 ==================== This update for l3experimental is focussed on improvements to parshape setting in l3galley. No documented functionality changes but issues with the implementation have been addressed.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3experimental/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3experimental We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- l3color, which provides support for setting colors using a range of color models
- l3draw, a code-level interface for constructing drawings
- l3str, support for string manipulation;
- xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
|Copyright||1998–2011, 2015–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-05-01 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-12-07 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-08 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-29 CTAN update: l3kernel+l3packages+l3experimental