l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- l3color, which provides support for setting colors using a range of color models;
- l3draw, a code-level interface for constructing drawings;
- l3str, support for string manipulation;
- l3sys-shell, which provides abstractions for common shell functions like file deletion and copying;
- xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point;
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1998–2011, 2015–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3experimental|
MiKTeX as l3experimental
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.5M).
- 2018-05-01 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-12-07 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3packages: High-level LaTeX3 concepts
- l3keys2e: LaTeX2ε option processing using LaTeX3 keys
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands
- xparse: A generic document command parser