CTAN update: schemata
This update to the schemata package adds no new features, but the package is more compliant with best practices and its documentation has been improved.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/schemata More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/schemata
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
schemata – Print topical diagrams
The package facilitates the creation of “topical schemata”, i.e. outlines that use braces (or facsimiles thereof) to illustrate the breakdown of concepts and categories in Scholastic thought from late medieval and early modern periods.
|Copyright||2020 Charles P. Schaum|
|Maintainer||Charles P. Schaum|
- 2020-12-04 CTAN Update: schemata
- 2020-11-25 CTAN update: schemata
- 2020-03-16 CTAN update: schemata
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: schemata
- 2016-01-31 CTAN update: schemata
- 2013-09-25 CTAN Update: schemata
- 2013-03-13 CTAN Update: schemata
- 2013-02-18 New on CTAN: schemata