CTAN Update: latexmk
1. Correct bug that some variables weren't defined under msys. 2. Compensate for problems caused by time offset between system time on system running latexmk and file times on remote file system. (These caused trouble for documents that both are compiled under MiKTeX and use biber.) 3. Allow optional timeout in pvc mode after a period of inactivity. (See documenta tion for -pvctimeout option.)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (although, at the moment, the data displayed on this page fail to be up to date due to a bug of the website. Sorry for the inconvenience!) The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2018 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2018-08-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2018-05-26 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2018-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2017-12-13 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-01-31 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2017-01-19 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2016-02-26 CTAN Update: latexmk