CTAN update: asymptote
Bugs in the OpenGL driver were fixed. A work around for the WebGL singleton array optimization bug on the Intel GPU was fixed. OpenGL and WebGL attributes are now bound before linking the shaders. Bland's rule is implemented correctly in the simplex solvers. A missing data file was added.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-11-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: asymptote