asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Licenses||GNU Library General Public License 3|
|Copyright||2004–2018 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
|Contained in||TeX Live as asymptote|
MiKTeX as asymptote
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.3M).
- 2018-04-09 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2018-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2018-04-04 CTAN update: asymptote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epix: Utility for mathematically accurate, camera quality plots and line figures
- texsketch: A drawing package for OS/2
- grapher: Create graphs, state machine and data flow diagrams
- gnuplot: General purpose plotting program