CTAN update: gregoriotex
This is the first upload of 5.0 for the TL2017 pretest. It is not compatible with the gregorio executable (v4.1) which is packaged with TL2016. Those interested in using v5.0 with TL2016 should download the complete package from our website: https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/releases/ You can also see the full list of changes in 5.0 at the same location.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/gregoriotex More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/gregoriotex We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
gregoriotex – Engraving Gregorian Chant scores
Gregorio is a software application for engraving Gregorian Chant scores on a computer. Gregorio's main job is to convert a gabc file (simple text representation of a score) into a GregorioTeX file, which makes TeX able to create a PDF of your score.
|Copyright||2007–2017 The Gregorio project|
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2017-04-17 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-08-24 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-31 CTAN Update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-27 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-11 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-05-03 CTAN update: gregoriotex
- 2016-04-17 New on CTAN: gregoriotex