CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
* V. 1.10 (2020-04-30): - Do not increment session topic counter for cancelled sessions and breaks. - Add session option topicnumber to reset topic number in draft mode. - Recode manual in utf8.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
The bundle also includes a package jsmembertable.sty that helps in generating course member and presence lists.
- 2020-12-09 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2020-05-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2019-02-08 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-12-15 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-09-27 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner