CTAN update: latexmk
1. Update example_rcfiles/glossary_latexmkrc. 2. Fix problem that in -cd mode, an error is raised when the path part of the tex filename contains a character prohibited by *tex. 3. Implement changing of rule network when output of *latex is not what is expected, e.g., because \pdfoutput is used in document. 4. Implement placeholder for true basename of main tex file, and use it in jobname. 5. Various bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2022 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk